I know how busy we get. Believe me, I’m super busy; college does that to you. And I suspect that you all of you are just as busy, if not busier than I am. So what do you do when there comes a day that you just know you won’t be able to do a full workout but you don’t want to feel bad about eating ice-cream later… You do a quick workout before you shower! Just do these five exercises:
- Squats. These will get you legs burning and your heart pumping.
- Jumping jacks. If you really want to wake up and get moving, just do a few dozen of these…
- Crunches. Or any other ab workout, your stomach full of ice-cream will thank you later!
- Pushups. Yes, I hate them too, but man do they get your shoulders burning!
- Tricep and Bicep workouts (whichever are your favorite). Make sure you get your arms done too.
With this quick workout you will feel good about yourself that you got a workout in and you will be more energized as you go about your day.
Happy working out!